An overall review of the writing
- You have a completed manuscript, or well-drafted work in progress (fiction or creative non-fiction e.g. memoir, travelogue, biography etc) or one or more short stories, and would like a close professional reading of it.
- You expect detailed feedback including notes on strengths and weaknesses in: premise, plot, structure, pacing, characters, setting, dialogue, and the potential marketability of your work.
- You can expect practical advice on how to make improvements to the manuscript.
Initial Read-through and Comments
- A 'mini' version of the overall review (above) more suitable for early drafts or if you are 'stuck' with how to proceed.
- You can broad comments about the structure, characters, plot and themes etc.
- You can also expect practical advice on how to make improvements to the manuscript and/or continue with it.